Awarded a BSc Hons degree in E-commerce and Digital Business from the University of Nottingham in 2003.
Trained for three years at MacIntyre Hudson qualifying as a Chartered Accountant in 2007.
Joined PHM in October 2007 and now one of the managing partners.
With a comprehensive knowledge of IT and business/accounting software, Ross can advise clients on how to efficiently manage and analyse their business effectively. His particularly focuses on:
- Helping clients switch to using cloud accounting software, in readiness for MTD
- Working closely with start-up and established businesses to help them grow
- Future planning
- Business/cash flow forecasts and management accounts analysis.
- Troubleshooting – pinpointing areas for improvement in current processes and accounting systems.
- Tax efficient remuneration advice
...and most importantly... helping clients achieve their goals!
Outside of Work
Married to wife Fiona and together they have two children, Oscar and Elisa, who keep him busy most of his spare time.
Has a keen interest in most sports - a life member at Northamptonshire County Cricket Club and a supporter of Liverpool FC and Northampton Saints RFC. Member at Northamptonshire County Golf Club.
Also enjoys films, musicals and travelling